Friday, June 29, 2007

Home Sweet Home

The last month has been a bit of a whirlwind. I have landed a great summer internship in Sidney (BC), and moved back to the Island with less than 24 hours notice. I'm living with my family, growing a garden, catching up with friends, and kayaking lots. I have been so busy I feel like I've barely had time to sit down for a second. Partly it's my doing since I've been going on weekend kayak trips, and partly it is that I know so many people in Victoria, hanging out with them all just takes time. I can't complain!

I'm off kayaking this weekend, taking a bunch of friends into the Gulf Islands. It's been a lot of planning but I think it will be worth it. I have done lots of kayaking but very little with friends, so I'm really looking forward to this! Pictures will be posted soon I hope.

No comments: