Before I run down to the ferry to catch the bus to Victoria, here are a few more pictures. The swoop of snow from the roof, which from inside looks a lot like I'm in the mouth of an abominable snowman with icicles for teeth, continues to close.



Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and safe travels if you're going anywhere (and I hope you don't have to).
3 comments:
Looks like Alberta! We too have snow hanging like that at the front door. Finally had to shovel it off the roof so no one got a big surprise if they shut the door too hard! Merry Christmas to you and your family and happy 2009!
Val
The road is TOO steep! It's really hard to photograph, but it rises 1 in 1.266666 or something like that at it's steepest point (which means it's nearing 45 degrees). A local kid told me that if you lay on the ground perpendicular to it you can't help but role down. Unfortunately, I didn't try, but I do believe him.
Penguins are good. I recommend them.
Matt's stoked you brewed beer (so am I, but he made the biggest excited noise so he wins). He can't talk right now though because he's making me pasta. What a lovely Matt he is. And I agree, he does have a walk.
Happy snow to you!
Sheena (as if you didn't figure it out)
Wow...that's...something. Abominable snowman indeed!
Post a Comment