Wednesday, November 29, 2006
What Happened to the Last Three Hours?
I got home at 7, now it's 10:15 and I haven't touched my essay yet. Where did the time go? Well lets see. I chatted with my roommates (can't be rude), made supper (had to eat up that broccoli), ate supper while watching the last 10 minutes of America's Next Top Model, talked to two friends on the phone (brightened my day), caught up with emails from today (there were about 15), checked out a friend's new blog, polished off a significant portion of a bottle of wine (u-brew, it's cheaper than juice!), and monitored the progress of the snow falling outside. Still falling. Hasn't turned to rain yet as the forecasters are predicting. Oh, and now I'm blogging. I figured a few more minutes into the essay wouldn't really matter. But those minutes add up you know. And now I find myself with less than a week before I leave for Nicaragua (surprise! if you didn't know yet) and two big assignments to finish. I think I can, I think I can. Grad school is just pure bliss. Really. It really is. Really. Do you believe me? How about now. Now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous if your weather. while you were getting snow it was plus 14 here. BOOOO. we did have about the hardest rain I've ever seen yesterday and now it's -2 with no sign of ever getting warmer until spring, but still...other than a few odd flakes today NO SNOW! What's the point of moving to Ontario if there isn't even snow in December. Sheesh.
Anyway. Nice to read your blog while waiting for a bus at the library!
nicaragua? do tell more. email some time!
Sheena
Post a Comment